document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Presenting Princess Petunia and Sketch Challenge!


Good morning peeps,

Here we are once again with a Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge. This week our krafty hostess is the Divine Donna and she has given us a lovely sketch to follow. It's a great one and you will find the actual sketch over at Krafty Kimmie's Challenge Blog. I had fun with this one.

For my card, I used Princess Petunia. As usual, I coloured her with my Copics, then I cut her out using my Nesties and sponged around her while she was still in the frame. I used some Sandylion patterned papers and ran some yummy organdy ribbon across the card. I put a group of yellow flowers in the top right corners and punched out some leaves to go behind them, in Certainly Celery. The card base is Barely Banana and the border behind the main patterned paper is Baja Breeze. I added the sentiment on some Baja Breeze and there you have it.

Now you can go to Kimmie's Challenge Blog and see what all the other Krafty Girls have done for you to see. Then be sure to take some time to enter this challenge and as usual, the randomly chosen winner will receive Mae, which Donna has used on her card.

Hope you all have a great weekend,
Blessings,
Diana

5 comments:

  1. You did a wonderful job with the sketch this week! LOVE that ribbon...wherever did you get it!! And that cluster of flowers in the corner is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, I looove the colours on this card! Just fabulous! Lovin' those flowers too! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Diana! I love the orange!

    Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diana! Fab colours - I love orange!

    Hope the weather is good in Canada - it's fabulous in Sussex!

    P & L say woof!

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...